The Bookshow on RTE Radio One




Nuala O Connor is  guest-presenting The Book Show on RTE Radio 1 next Sunday 21st at 7pm. I'm delighted to be joining her and writer Paul Lynch  to chat about historical fiction, research, and my novel, Her Kind, which was inspired by the Kytler Sorcery Trial of 1324. Andrew Miller will join Nuala on the line from Bath.

During the show, I'll read a short excerpt from Her Kind. It will give a sneak preview of the novel, which will be published next April by Penguin Random House. Its exciting to have the novel finished - it was over four years in the writing, not quite the time span I expected when I began back 2014!

Next week, I'll be interviewing writer Orla MacLinden on the blog, and after that, I'll be taking a rest from social media ( especially Facebook which cannibalizes writers!) -  so this winter, I hope to work on a new novel without (too many) distractions. 

Till then, happy writing :)


Comments

Popular Posts