If you'd like to meet a desperate housewife in the flesh, find out the truth behind the toilet paper industry and learn about the underground funeral dating scene.... come on over!
8pm at The Set Theatre, Langton House Hotel, John Street, Kilkenny.
Gothic Fiction Workshop! I'm facilitating two workshops this month, on my favorite subject, in my favorite city - we will be using goth...
7 comments:
Hope it goes (went) well for you!
If only Kilkenny weren't so far away from podunk, Washington! Nice bait. I want to know about all of those juicy secrets! Toilet paper industry! Desperate housewife! Niamh - Knock 'em dead!
sounds fab!! Good luck with it! (I know I'm too late, but hey - thought that counts etc
it went great:) Thanks for the good wishes!
What a location! Glad to know it went well.
Good for you, Niamh!
That theatre is gorgeous, all my favourite coloures:)
Thanks Brigid, its beautiful isnt it:)
Post a Comment