Monday, August 12, 2019

Kilkenny Arts Festival

They've put me in the tower... !

I'm thrilled that my first festival appearance with Her Kind  is set to take place in Kilkenny City.

Next Saturday, at 11 am, I'll be reading in Kilkenny Castle itself - the site of many scenes in the novel, and of course in the real case - The Sorcery Trial of Alice Kyteler. It will be strange and wonderful to read scenes from the story almost on site - even if seven hundred years have passed... 

For TICKETS - click Here




Many thanks to Kilkenny Arts Festival, and to Kilkenny Book Center who will be there with lots of copies of Her Kind :)

No comments:

Still here...

Yes, I’m still here! And still writing... I decided to reawaken the blog as I miss its old style, slow style - which suits my own at the mom...