Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Battle of the Books Judgement Night!



 Judgement Night is tonight in The Trim Castle Hotel at 8pm!

The shortlisted writers will read, I'll give my comments, and later announce the winner - the audience too will vote for their own winner who will receive the €100 Audience Prize. 'Helpful advice' will be delivered by the two mentors who will champion each of the shortlisted writers. 'Any similarity between Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets and our two Mentors, Peter Higgins and Michael Farry, is not entirely coincidental.'  It's 5 Euro entry,  and you can get tickets Here

Battle of the Books is part of The Swift Satire Festival, which is on in Trim, Co Meath over this weekend - you can check out all their events Here

No comments:

Still here...

Yes, I’m still here! And still writing... I decided to reawaken the blog as I miss its old style, slow style - which suits my own at the mom...