Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Novel Fair Launch





Novel Fair Launch & Information Night
7pm- Irish Writers Centre - 25th July 213
All Welcome

Are you thinking of entering The Irish Writers Centre's Novel Fair? If so, you might be interested in coming along to this event...

'The Irish Writers' Centre is launching the 3rd annual Irish Writers' Centre Novel Fair Competition. The evening will include talks by Patricia Deevy from Penguin Ireland and two past participants in the Novel Fair, Niamh Boyce author of The Herbalist and Janet Cameron author of Cinnamon Toast and the End of the World.'

To read about my experience of the novel fair, click here

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Niamh!!!!!

The Herbalist is super awesome and I'm so glad you took the chance and entered the competition!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is a better brighter place with your amazing book in it! Take care
x

Words A Day said...

thanks Old Kitty, glad I did too & I almost didn't!

Still here...

Yes, I’m still here! And still writing... I decided to reawaken the blog as I miss its old style, slow style - which suits my own at the mom...