The Moth Magazine

I received a lovely email this morning from The Moth Magazine accepting my poem "Mister Grey Hair, Yellow Teeth, Finish Me" for their March edition. It's a beautifully produced magazine so I'm thrilled!

15 comments:

Louise said...

Thank is fantastic news. Really well done!

Michael Farry said...

Well done, it is a lovely magazine. I sent in a couple, heard nothing yet so I presume that another reason to be grumpy.

Words A Day said...

Socks
Thanks, its made my day all right!

Michael
thanks, you might hear soon - it's early days yet! Is that "Italics" you today!?

Brigid O'Connor said...

Great news, Niamh, and from the poem title I can tell it's going to be wonderful, post a link when it's out so I can order it. Well done!!

Words A Day said...

Brigid
I'll post a link, thanks a million

Old Kitty said...

Yay!!! You do write the loveliest poetry I've ever read in blogworld!! So I'm so so so so chuffed and happy for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Take care
x

Totalfeckineejit said...

Lovely news! Congrameralaerations!

Pete Goulding said...

Brilliant title - deserves to be included for that alone. Like Michael, I think my email must be on the blink.
Well done!!

AquaMarina said...

well done - for getting your work out there - and for getting a result!!

Words A Day said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Máire T. Robinson said...

Well done, Niamh! I love the title.

Helena said...

YAY! That's great! I'll pop back for the link!

Emerging Writer said...

Yay! Great mag. Great title. What a combination

Titus said...

Congratulations!

Orla Fay said...

Well done Niamh, saw a copy of it in easons in navan the other night!! Impressive.

Uncanny Kilkenny 2026

 Gothic Fiction Workshop! I'm facilitating two workshops this month, on my favorite subject, in my favorite city - we will be using goth...