Monday, August 25, 2014

Creative Writing Workshop


I'm teaching a Creative Writing Workshop this November 
in Croi Anu Creative Centre in Moone, Co Kildare. 

Expect an afternoon full of writing - I'll be focusing on the theme of renewal, renewal of our inspiration, our energy and our delight in writing. The workshop is open to beginners, middlers or old hands...all you need is a notebook and a pen. Croi Anu is a beautiful purpose built creative space so I'm really looking forward to working there. Click this link for directions. And here are the details!

Saturday 8th November : 2.30 - 6pm : Cost 30 Euro
Places Are Limited: To Book - 0851376271

No comments:

Still here...

Yes, I’m still here! And still writing... I decided to reawaken the blog as I miss its old style, slow style - which suits my own at the mom...