Wednesday, August 27, 2014

24 Hours for Gaza


Ever think that clicking like and share just isn't enough?

Here's a chance to do a bit more, and have fun at the same time. I'm offering two writing workshops in Dublin this coming Sunday to help raise some funds for '24 Hours for Gaza' - there are many other artists, writers and photographers involved - all offering exciting workshops. Both adults and children are very welcome.

It will be a great weekend of art, music, readings, workshops in Stoneybatter Guild,and all for a very good cause. There will be a donation/entrance fee of only €10 per head. All proceeds to help John Cutliffe’s efforts to get supplies/aid to those most in need as a result of the crisis in Gaza.

This will be my last blogpost for a while, I'm entering into my own back to school phase  - with the second draft of a novel to complete by November I need every spare second for my writing.  So off to hermit ville for a while, see you on the other side :)



No comments:

Still here...

Yes, I’m still here! And still writing... I decided to reawaken the blog as I miss its old style, slow style - which suits my own at the mom...