There are two dates are available -
5th/6th of October - 10-5pm or 19th/20th of October - 10 -5pm
- Development of a story and plot which directly relates to Sessions House.
- Devising and writing of the script or scripts.
- Performance of the piece by participants for recording.
- Sound effects which will be sourced by participants as the project will be recorded in the traditional style: ie: no computerised effects.
- Music, an original piece to be devised by participants.
- Recording the piece, in a professional studio setting
- Performance of the piece to an audience in November at Session House.