Interview, Creative Writing for Publication & Floozies


Mary Healy

Happy Saturday! Only three more sleeps till school opens! Looking forward to getting my writing hours back. I love autumn and the change of seasons, after a horrible dry spell of writing drivel, ideas are now throwing themselves at me like floozies - I'm dreaming in my settings and waking up in character... Anyway, today I'm over at Mary Healy's Blog answering questions such as... Where does creativity come from? You can read my answers here!

All About Mary:
Like me, Mary is a graduate of the NUI Maynooth of Creative Writing for Publication Course, a one year part time course (one weekend a month)  based in Kilkenny and taught by Suzanne Power and John MacKenna. Published in anthologies, Mary's work features on the RTE Ten website. She has also won the UCD Masters Anthology Competition and prizes in The Irish Writers Centre in 2011 and 2012. Highly commended in the Bryan MacMahon Competition, she was also in the top ten of RTE Guide Penguin/Eason’s Short Story Competition. And her blog is called Mary Healy Books

Comments

Popular Posts